Must be able to create manufacturing, process, and quality plans and bill of materials based on customer blue prints and specifications. Planner will possess ability to manage and coordinate with Quality, Materials, Engineering, Manufacturing functions. Planner will be creating manufacturing plans thorough understanding manufacturing practices, opportunities, and limitations to determine the most efficient methods for production.
- Plan manufacturing jobs through the complete manufacturing process
- Ensure traveler details are clearly defined
- Provide support and resolve technical problems as the arise
- Timely review, validation, incorporation of changes or updates into electronic travelers to support manufacturing schedules
- Implements continuous improvement opportunities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Technical Capacity
- Organization Skills
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, drawings, specifications
- Experience in aircraft manufacturing processes, specifications, and the Quality requirements preferred
- Knowledge in First Article Inspection (FAI) Plan preferred
Maynard Inc. is looking for a welder or welder helper for its Aerospace weld shop. Depending on the applicant chosen their duties may include welding and fabricating Aluminum,
Stainless Steel, and Inconel components. Attention to detail and the ability to weld thin metals with complex fit-ups will be necessary. Producing welds that will pass a
visual, X-ray, and dye penetrant inspection on a regular basis. Willing to train the right person if they are willing to listen, follow instructions, and be part of a team.
This is a full time positon M-F w/occasional overtime during the week and ½ day Saturdays.
Duties to also include:
- Setting up weld machines for specific materials and processes.
- Setting up weld fixtures to prepare to weld complex assemblies.
- Preparation and cleaning of metals before and after welding.
- Read blueprints, drawings, and understand basic weld symbols.
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Occasional heavy lifting (50 pounds)
- Pressure testing of welded assemblies.
- Gain an understanding of customer specifications and requirements.
- Complete jobs in a timely manner in order to meet customer deadlines.
- Use of air and hand tools to include grinders, files, sanders, etc. as well as piranha, band saw, shop press, arbor press and other shop equipment.
- Help with setups or other departments depending on need.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with all levels of employees.
- Use of precision measuring equipment (calipers, veneers, pie tapes, height gauges, and microscope).
Applicants will be required to take a weld test during the interview to determine skill level.
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- At least 1 year of TIG welding experience
- Must be able to pass weld certification tests to AWS D17.1 in multiple positions and an eye exam upon being hired.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Follow customer specifications, requirements and instructions in order to complete work.
- Complete logs books, routings, and other paperwork for each job.
- Maintain a neat and orderly workstation and good housekeeping practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Must have own tools
- Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Use of Tool Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality Assurance
- Use of Mechanical Inspection Tools, Shop Tooling, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Decision Making
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Duties to include the assembly of components and hardware to customer requirements and specifications, must have the ability to set up various squeezes and rivet guns, as well as be able to read and interpret drawings.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primary duty requires setup and operation of vertical milling machines
- Work from setup to operation to produce parts from metal, plastic or other materials
- Must be able to prove out programs and make adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed, and toolpath as needed, as well as make sure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product
- Verify machines are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output. Look at the finished product to ensure it is defect-free and ready for the next step in production
- Comparison of numerical data displays against specifications on operations sheet
- Assemble and preset tooling for next operation
Knowledge and Qualifications required
- Prior experience in the set up and operation of vertical mill machines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to use measuring instruments accurately
- Must maintain a clean and clutter free work area
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Understanding of G & M codes and minor editing of programs at machine
- Ability to setup and run jobs efficiently
- Previous Experience with 5th axis is a plus
Candidate must have the ability to set up and run CNC, Manual Mills, and Lathes. The ability to read blue prints and measuring tools is a must. Programing experience is a plus.
Maynard, Inc. is a build-to-print manufacturer of complex, precision machined and metallic components and assemblies for the aerospace industry.
We are looking for an experienced Estimator to join our team! As an Estimator, your main responsibility will be to support customer RFQs by creating detailed cost estimates for all manufacturing and engineering activities required to develop and produce precision manufactured aerospace components and assemblies in an efficient, cost effective manner. The estimating process will require the conceptualization and documentation of a detailed manufacturing estimates that include CNC machined and assembled aircraft parts, that range from small run prototype jobs to high volume production jobs.
- Analyze technical drawings, specifications, 3D models, BOMs, and any other technical information required to manufacture.
- Create manufacturing estimates through planning and review which support customer requirements.
- Compute labor and material costs required to support manufacturing plan.
- Solicit quotations from outside vendors for chemical processing, standard hardware, and other special processes.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts within the organization to gather input on jobs being estimated.
- Evaluate and document risks associated with an RFQ or quotation, including internal capability, delivery, material, and outside processing requirements.
- Communicate with customer to gather information and provide feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong understanding of aerospace manufacturing standards and practices
- Strong knowledge of labor rates, material costs and CNC machine utilization/processes.
- Must be able to proficiently interpret technical documents and GD&T requirements.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Organization skills and the ability to manage many details, shifting priorities and accurate records.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Experience using CAD programs, such as Solidworks and CATIA, to interrogate 3D models.
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- aerospace manufacturing: 2 years (preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
For fast paced Aerospace, space and defense manufacturing facility including machining, forming, weld, paint, and assembly.
- Verification of conformance for processes and purchased or manufactured product to applicable drawings and specifications.
- Interpretation of requirements per routing, drawing, works instructions, and specifications as needed for process and product.
- Set up and or use of measurement tools and equipment, including but not limited to micrometers, calipers, protractors, Height gages, CMM, Hardness and conductivity measurement tools.
- Record receiving, in-process and final inspection and or verification results of processes and or product per routings, works instructions, log sheets and specifications
- Evaluate inspection and or verification results for acceptance or nonconformance of process and or product
- Quarantine suspect product and initiate rejection deficiency report per works instructions as needed
- Evaluate inspection and or verification records for trends that may require process or product adjustment
- Communicate results or findings to Manufacturing, Quality, Planning and Engineering management as needed.
- Must be self-motivated, team oriented and able work with minimal supervision and have good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on manufacturing equipment, preferably equipment including ovens, coolers, conveyors and cnc machines.
- Qualified candidates must be willing to work flexible hours.
- PLC training is a plus.
Full time (40 hours weekly) Benefits include health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, short term disability, paid holidays and vacations
Pay is negotiable and based on experience.
We operate year round, pay bi-weekly
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
- Fanuc cnc systems
- Mitsibiti mapps systems
- Profi bus, Ethernet, rs232
- One-year certificate from college or technical school
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in manufacturing processes.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Understands complex problems and collaborates to explore alternatives.
- Organizes and prioritizes work to effectively manage multiple projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must maintain company confidentiality.
- Working in a Team orientated environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Must have ability to read and understand blueprints. Must be able to set-up and operate conventional mills and lathes.
Maynard, Inc. is seeking to fill the position of Material Control Specialist. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, who is dependable, and trustworthy.
Shipping and receiving experience is preferred, but willing to make an exception for the right individual. The successful candidate must possess good communication skills.
The candidate must also be able to work in a team environment or on an individual basis as needed.
Background check and drug screen are required as well as a clean driving record. Maynard, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Accurately monitor, order, and store inventory.
- Resolve discrepancies in inventories using provided resources
- Help maintain and expand comprehensive policies and procedures for inventory control and manage the flow of parts and products.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and accurately document information
- Able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Computer literate and able to quickly learn required software.
- Basic math skills are needed.
- Project specific welding and fabrication for Automation Systems. If there is not a current project slated or in process, candidate would fill in where/as needed at Maynard Inc Fayetteville campus (guaranteed 40hrs). This could mean finishing parts, welding on commercial product, or aiding machining centers as an operator until next project arises.
- Flexibility in work load/type and locations. This position should be viewed as a swing crew position. There is a strong Ebb and Flow to our production. Candidate will follow projects through completion. Welding, fabrication, metal finishing, assembly, testing, installations (and removals possible), and some travel may be required.
- Not all work will be done on Maynard campus in Fayetteville. Strong possibility of travel in surrounding area (75mile radius)
- Some overnight travel may be required on occasion. This will be project specific and determined by client requirements.
- This position will be primarily a Millwright position with heavy emphasis in technical welding application.
- Pass 1G/2F/6G shop administered weld test on 0.030” 304 Stainless Steel up to 0.250” 304 Stainless Steel. GTAW (required) and GMAW (plus but not mandatory)
- Read and comprehend detailed drawings, blueprints, and work instruction, including weld symbol and discontinuities
- Strong communication skills, leadership skills, and team orientation preferred.
- Mechanically inclined and strong familiarity with all shop hand tools and power tools associated with the position
NO VACCINE REQUIRED!
- Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
- The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgement and initiative.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling reminders
- Data Collection from MRP to XLS
Education and/or Experience Preferred
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Requirements
- Basic Office Skills
- Excel Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- 2 year's experience in an administrative role.
- Monday - Friday from 4 AM - 12:30 PM
- Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for proper preparation, painting, visual inspection, and testing for a quality part
- Able to read drawings, blueprints, routings
- Recognize and prevent FOD
- Knowledge and understanding of how the inputs affect the outputs in order to resolve nonconformity issues or process deviations
- Knowledge of chemical and mechanical cleaning methods (knowledge of paint, thinners, reducers helpful.
- Accurate recording of process parameters and results (gloss, thickness, color, adhesion, viscosity, temperature)
- Knowledge of proper masking techniques
- Able to breathe comfortably using respirator/masks
- Concise Mixing (measuring by volume/weight) of paint
- Able to lift 50 pounds (often)
- Stand for very long periods
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Bend, stoop to reach different areas of part for complete coverage
- Follow safety procedures
- Use and care for manually controlled paint spray gun
- Willing to train on techniques and processes with right Candidate.
- Ability to use measuring tools such as calipers.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Basic knowledge of geometry and some computer skills.
- Minor maintenance and upkeep of a log book.
- Bend Deduction tests.
- Part Checks, Machine set-up and run.
- Problem solving skills.
Must have experience running a Brake Press.
- Prepare purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services.
- Purchase the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts.
- Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations.
- Research and evaluate suppliers, based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier’s reputation and history.
- Negotiate, renegotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives.
- Maintain and review computerized or manual records of purchased items, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time, and resolve problems related to undelivered goods.
Essential Tools and Technologies
- Database reporting software
- Data entry software
- Desktop computers
- Inventory management system software
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office software
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Personal computers
- Getting Information
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Interacting With Computers
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
- Documenting/Recording Information
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards
- Processing Information
- Performing Administrative Activities
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receiving Inspection, in-process inspection, Welding inspection, final inspection, testing (Penetrant) and first article inspections supporting Commercial, Aerospace and Department of Defense applications.
- Interpretation of requirements per drawings, works instructions, and specifications as needed for Product validation.
- Set up and or use of inspection equipment, instruments, and gages, including but not limited to, various mechanical gages such as Calipers, Micrometers, Height gages, thread gages and Coordinate Measuring Machines.
- Record inspection and or verification data of processes and or product per work instructions as required.
- Evaluate inspection and or verification results for acceptance or nonconformance of process and or product, identify trends that may require process or product adjustment, and communicate these results or findings to Manufacturing, Quality, Planning and Engineering management as needed.
- Quarantine suspect product and initiate rejection deficiency report per works instructions as needed.
- Primary duties are Level 2 NDI / NDT related for penetrant inspection.
- Must be self-motivated , team oriented and able work with minimal supervision.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer and common software skills (i.e. word, excel, office, power point)
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, drawings, works instructions, and specifications.
- Basic math skills
Shift: 7:00 – 3:30 Monday –Friday; Overtime as needed.
Duties to include but not limited to communication, maintenance, and continual improvement of the Quality Management System as defined in ISO9001 and AS9100 standards. Proficiently use MS Office, Excel, and Outlook, compile data. Identify trends, perform root cause analysis and provide reports to management and production personnel. Must have good interpersonal & customer service skills
Duties to include but not limited to mechanical inspection for Receiving, In process, Final, and First Article inspections. Use of precision measuring equipment, computers, Interpretation of Drawings, Blueprints, Specifications, Identify trends, Communicate inspection results to management and production personnel.
Knowledge of AS, ISO requirements, SPC, Machining, Tube and Sheet Metal fabrication helpful
Extended Shift: 12:30 – 11:00 Monday – Thursday; Overtime on Friday if needed.
Duties include but are not limited to
Mechanical inspection for Receiving, In process, Final, and First Article inspections supporting Commercial, Aerospace and Department of Defense applications
Interpretation of requirements per drawings, works instructions, and specifications as needed for Product validation.
Set up and or use of inspection equipment, instruments, and gages, including but not limited to, various mechanical gages such as Calipers, Micrometers, Height gages, thread gages and Coordinate Measuring Machines.
Record inspection and or verification data of processes and or product per work instructions as required.
Evaluate inspection and or verification results for acceptance or nonconformance of process and or product, identify trends that may require process or product adjustment, and communicate these results or findings to Manufacturing, Quality, Planning and Engineering management as needed.
Quarantine suspect product and initiate rejection deficiency report per works instructions as needed
Must be self-motivated , team oriented and able work with minimal supervision
Good verbal and written communication skills
Basic computer and common software skills (i.e. word, excel, office, power point)
Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, drawings, works instructions, and specifications
Basic math skills
Ability to setup and run various types of tube bending machines. Knowledge of flaring, beading and swaging a plus. Must be mechanically inclined and able to work with hands. Will train the right person.