- Receive and Distribute various inter-company correspondence
- Access, Scan, and Attach documents within Company operating system
- Provides routine data entry for multiple departments
- Maintain internal spreadsheets and/or databases
- Develop/maintain files and record keeping systems for multiple departments
- Use experience and learned knowledge to apply to each project
- Assist Managers in special projects
- Independent/self-motivated as well as work in a group
- Move about in a manufacturing environment
- Able to coordinate large amounts of data into summaries and reports
High Proficiency Expectations
- Knowledge of various departments such as Purchasing, Document Control, and/or Inventory
- 2-5 years clerical experience preferred
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong Organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Skills to coordinate multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information
- Proactive approach to producing quality work in regards to responsibilities
- Excellent inter-personal relationship skills while working with each department
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primary duty requires setup and operation of vertical milling machines
- Work from setup to operation to produce parts from metal, plastic or other materials
- Must be able to prove out programs and make adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed, and toolpath as needed, as well as make sure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product
- Verify machines are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output. Look at the finished product to ensure it is defect-free and ready for the next step in production
- Comparison of numerical data displays against specifications on operations sheet
- Assemble and preset tooling for next operation
Knowledge and Qualifications required
- Prior experience in the set up and operation of vertical mill machines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to use measuring instruments accurately
- Must maintain a clean and clutter free work area
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Understanding of G & M codes and minor editing of programs at machine
- Ability to setup and run jobs efficiently
- Previous Experience with 5th axis is a plus
Candidate must have the ability to set up and run CNC, Manual Mills, and Lathes. The ability to read blue prints and measuring tools is a must. Programing experience is a plus.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair CNC Machinery, manual machine and machining centers
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain machine tool equipment and controls
- Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, and software, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Use machine tool manuals, technical documents and internal and vendor resources to research machine problems
- Identify and replace parts as necessary
- Complete testing and make adjustments of parts as needed
- Complete planned and preventative procedures
- Work based on a sense of urgency with machine down conditions
- Ability to read part manuals, electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions, and troubleshooting guides
- Demonstrate high degree of industrial mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical aptitude and repair abilities
- Knowledge of CNC machine design and operation
- Knowledge of and experience with electrical test equipment, electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems
- Ability to work with others as well as work under pressure
- Is efficient in work and maintains good organization
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and multitasks job duties effectively.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
No Vaccination Required
For fast paced Aerospace, space and defense manufacturing facility including machining, forming, weld, paint, and assembly.
- Verification of conformance for processes and purchased or manufactured product to applicable drawings and specifications.
- Interpretation of requirements per routing, drawing, works instructions, and specifications as needed for process and product.
- Set up and or use of measurement tools and equipment, including but not limited to micrometers, calipers, protractors, Height gages, CMM, Hardness and conductivity measurement tools.
- Record receiving, in-process and final inspection and or verification results of processes and or product per routings, works instructions, log sheets and specifications
- Evaluate inspection and or verification results for acceptance or nonconformance of process and or product
- Quarantine suspect product and initiate rejection deficiency report per works instructions as needed
- Evaluate inspection and or verification records for trends that may require process or product adjustment
- Communicate results or findings to Manufacturing, Quality, Planning and Engineering management as needed.
- Must be self-motivated, team oriented and able work with minimal supervision and have good verbal and written communication skills
NO VACCINE REQUIRED
- Experience working on manufacturing equipment, preferably equipment including ovens, coolers, conveyors and cnc machines.
- Qualified candidates must be willing to work flexible hours.
- PLC training is a plus.
Full time (40 hours weekly) Benefits include health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, short term disability, paid holidays and vacations
Pay is negotiable and based on experience.
We operate year round, pay bi-weekly
Repair, test, installs, and maintains machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical control systems and equipment in commercial or industrial establishments by performing the following duties.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Organizes and prioritizes work to effectively manage multiple projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must maintain company confidentiality.
- Working in a Team orientated environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Must have ability to read and understand blueprints. Must be able to set-up and operate conventional mills and lathes.
- Ability to use measuring tools such as calipers.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Basic knowledge of geometry and some computer skills.
- Minor maintenance and upkeep of a log book.
- Bend Deduction tests.
- Part Checks, Machine set-up and run.
- Problem solving skills.
Must have experience running a Brake Press.
Results and Responsibilities
- Role defined by activities outlined in ISO 21502
- Manages projects from planning through delivery encompassing all 5 areas of process flow.
- Apply the 10 knowledge management areas of a project to execute quality projects.
- Creating long and short term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Assigning tasks on the project to functional supervisors best positioned to delegate them to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Coordinating with functional managers to make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple functional areas are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Communicating with executives and managers to keep the project aligned to their goals.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain expected results.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs, external factors, risks, and changes develop.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Requirements
- Leadership: Decisiveness, Assertiveness, & Delegation Skills
- Interpersonal: Communication & Internal Negotiation Skills
- Risk Assessment
- Industry Knowledge
- Time Management
Education and/or Experience Preferred
Two years of direct industry experience and/or a CAPM Certification required, PMP Certification preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent required, associate's degree desired. Proficiency using project management
software is essential, experience using ERP software preferred.
Work Environment & Personal Protective Equipment Assessment
- Able to work in both office and manufacturing environments.
- Standing, walking, reaching, pulling, and bending
- Walk distances greater than 500 yards and walk upstairs.
- Computer workstation repetitive motions and monitor vision requirements.
Career Path Opportunities
- Project Supervisor
- Program Leader
- Portfolio Manager
- Unlimited Advancement Contingent Upon Performance & Training
Job Type: Full-time
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receiving Inspection, in-process inspection, Welding inspection, final inspection, testing (Penetrant) and first article inspections supporting Commercial, Aerospace and Department of Defense applications.
- Interpretation of requirements per drawings, works instructions, and specifications as needed for Product validation.
- Set up and or use of inspection equipment, instruments, and gages, including but not limited to, various mechanical gages such as Calipers, Micrometers, Height gages, thread gages and Coordinate Measuring Machines.
- Record inspection and or verification data of processes and or product per work instructions as required.
- Evaluate inspection and or verification results for acceptance or nonconformance of process and or product, identify trends that may require process or product adjustment, and communicate these results or findings to Manufacturing, Quality, Planning and Engineering management as needed.
- Quarantine suspect product and initiate rejection deficiency report per works instructions as needed.
- Primary duties are Level 2 NDI / NDT related for penetrant inspection.
- Must be self-motivated , team oriented and able work with minimal supervision.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer and common software skills (i.e. word, excel, office, power point)
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, drawings, works instructions, and specifications.
- Basic math skills
Shift: 7:00 – 3:30 Monday –Friday; Overtime as needed.
Duties to include but not limited to communication, maintenance, and continual improvement of the Quality Management System as defined in ISO9001 and AS9100 standards. Proficiently use MS Office, Excel, and Outlook, compile data. Identify trends, perform root cause analysis and provide reports to management and production personnel. Must have good interpersonal & customer service skills
Duties to include but not limited to mechanical inspection for Receiving, In process, Final, and First Article inspections. Use of precision measuring equipment, computers, Interpretation of Drawings, Blueprints, Specifications, Identify trends, Communicate inspection results to management and production personnel.
Knowledge of AS, ISO requirements, SPC, Machining, Tube and Sheet Metal fabrication helpful
Extended Shift: 12:30 – 11:00 Monday – Thursday; Overtime on Friday if needed.
Duties include but are not limited to
Mechanical inspection for Receiving, In process, Final, and First Article inspections supporting Commercial, Aerospace and Department of Defense applications
Interpretation of requirements per drawings, works instructions, and specifications as needed for Product validation.
Set up and or use of inspection equipment, instruments, and gages, including but not limited to, various mechanical gages such as Calipers, Micrometers, Height gages, thread gages and Coordinate Measuring Machines.
Record inspection and or verification data of processes and or product per work instructions as required.
Evaluate inspection and or verification results for acceptance or nonconformance of process and or product, identify trends that may require process or product adjustment, and communicate these results or findings to Manufacturing, Quality, Planning and Engineering management as needed.
Quarantine suspect product and initiate rejection deficiency report per works instructions as needed
Must be self-motivated , team oriented and able work with minimal supervision
Good verbal and written communication skills
Basic computer and common software skills (i.e. word, excel, office, power point)
Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, drawings, works instructions, and specifications
Basic math skills